West 7th, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West 7th, St. Paul.
West 7th has a population of 10,816 and an average Walk Score of 68. West 7th is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West 7th, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crosby Pointe
- Capitol City Townhomes
- Hill Plaza Apartments
- L & O Apartments
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,200
- 1 bed, $725
- 583 Lincoln Avenue, St. Paul
- Carriage House On Summit Avenue, Location Great...
- 1BR in Bright Secure Historic Townhome
- Charming Studio Apartment with a great view!!
- Riverview at Upper Landing
- For Rent Or Rent To Own | River Front Condo! At...
- Chateau Montreal
- 676 Ashland Avenue
- Luxury Summit Hill Victorian condo historic, vi...
Average Apartment Costs in West 7th, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1160.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $940.