West Side, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Side, St. Paul.
West Side has a population of 14,962 and an average Walk Score of 63. West Side is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Side, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hill Plaza Apartments
- Stunning End Unit At Upper Landing With River View
- 583 Lincoln Avenue, St. Paul
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $975
- Saint Paul, MN - Town House - $1,200.00 Availab...
- Beautiful 3 bdrm 1 bath Crocus hill apt $995
- Saint Paul, MN - Unit - $700.00 Available June ...
- For Rent Or Rent To Own | River Front Condo! At...
- Carriage House On Summit Avenue, Location Great...
- Fabulous Rossmor penthouse loft, great views, h...
- Riverview at Upper Landing
- Beautiful St Paul Duplex! Private Yard, Hardwoo...
- Great 3Bed/1Bath Upper Level Duplex
- Charming and Affordable Crocus Hill Apartment
- Charming Studio Apartment with a great view!!
Average Apartment Costs in West Side, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $975.