West Side, St. Paul Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Side, St. Paul.
West Side has a population of 14,962 and an average Walk Score of 63. West Side is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in St. Paul.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Side, St. Paul apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hill Plaza Apartments
- Beautiful St Paul Duplex! Private Yard, Hardwoo...
- 682 Robert Street S, Saint Paul
- Fabulous Rossmor penthouse loft, great views, h...
- Great 4 bedroom right off West 7th!
- 1 bed, 1145 sqft, $1,075
- Charming and Affordable Crocus Hill Apartment
- For Rent Or Rent To Own | River Front Condo! At...
- Charming 2 Bedroom - Utilities Included in Rent...
- Great 3Bed/1Bath Upper Level Duplex
- 583 Lincoln Avenue, St. Paul
- 2bd/1bh Duplex In St Paul
- Incredible Upper Level Three BR/1.5 BA Duplex
- Single Family Rental Home In Saint Paul
- 1bedroom with office. all utilities paid!
Average Apartment Costs in West Side, St. PaulBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $700.