Ferguson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ferguson.
Ferguson has a population of 21,203 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ferguson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Purhase Option Only Minimum Credit Score 620 At...
- Quiet Neighborhood Large lot with big front and back yard. Living room, bedroom and kitchen large. Bedroom has very large closet.
- Perfect cul-de-sac house for your Section 8 needs. Has large unfinished but clean and dry basement with washer dryer hook-ups. New paint, New carpet, very nice.
- Newly rehabbed basement
- FINISHED Basement Fenced yard 1 car garage Newly Rehabbed!
- 3 bed, 864 sqft, $800
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- St. Louis, MO - Studio - $425.00 Available May ...
- Cute Home
- Nice Brick Home
- Wonderful 3 bedroom home in quiet Ferguson!
- House for Rent
- Great Location - 404 Averill
- 3 bed, 850 sqft, $850
- This is a large 4 bedroom house that will be available in January. The master bedroom has three closets, a fireplace, and an additional air conditioning unit.. It has hardwood floors and a partially finished basement. A large backyard is fenced in.
Average Apartment Costs in FergusonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $539. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $832. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $865. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.