Ferguson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ferguson.
Ferguson has a population of 21,203 and an average Walk Score of 47.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ferguson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 122 Elkan Ave (LO) - 1
- FINISHED Basement Fenced yard 1 car garage Newly Rehabbed!
- This is a large 4 bedroom house that will be available in January. The master bedroom has three closets, a fireplace, and an additional air conditioning unit.. It has hardwood floors and a partially finished basement. A large backyard is fenced in.
- Perfect cul-de-sac house for your Section 8 needs. Has large unfinished but clean and dry basement with washer dryer hook-ups. New paint, New carpet, very nice.
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Cute Home
- Margo Purhase Option Only Minimum Credit Score ...
- 3 bed, 850 sqft, $850
- Great Location - 404 Averill
- You have arrived!!
- 3 bed, 893 sqft, $750
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 720 sqft, $750
- Wonderful 3 bedroom home in quiet Ferguson!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 864 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 720 sqft, $650
Average Apartment Costs in FergusonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $540. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $470. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $840. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $865. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.