Blue Hills, Kansas City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Blue Hills, Kansas City.
Blue Hills has a population of 5,325 and an average Walk Score of 40. Blue Hills is the #76 most walkable neighborhood in Kansas City.
- The Citadel
- 3 bed, 1498 sqft, $750
- THIS HOME IS ALL ELECTRIC! There is NO HIGH gas bill! New furnace, Hot water tank, Updated electrical, Formal Dinning room. Darling house!
- This home is under renovation.
- Formal dining room, Hardwood, in closed porch and more! Come take a look!
- This duplex is under renovation.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $725
- Newly Available!!
- Half off 1st Month Rent on this Cute Remodeled ...
- 1/2 Off 1st Month!! Call Today!!
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Home, $450 Moves You In, No Depo...
- Half off the 1st Month*Cute 4 bedroom bungalow ...
- 5814 Olive St. KCMO 64130 - 1
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1466 sqft, $850
- **NO SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR APPLICABLE TENANTS**!! Charming 3-Bedroom/1-Bath house on a quiet, tree-lined street. Hardwood floors throughout, spacious kitchen, dedicated dining room, and off-street parking via a dedicated 2-car pad with rear-entry.