Blue Hills, Kansas City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Blue Hills, Kansas City.
Blue Hills has a population of 5,325 and an average Walk Score of 40. Blue Hills is the #76 most walkable neighborhood in Kansas City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Blue Hills, Kansas City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Citadel
- **NO SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR APPLICABLE TENANTS**!! Charming 3-Bedroom/1-Bath house on a quiet, tree-lined street. Hardwood floors throughout, spacious kitchen, dedicated dining room, and off-street parking via a dedicated 2-car pad with rear-entry.
- THIS HOME IS ALL ELECTRIC! There is NO HIGH gas bill! New furnace, Hot water tank, Updated electrical, Formal Dinning room. Darling house!
- This duplex is under renovation.
- This home is under renovation.
- 5536 Garfield KCMO --$59 Move In Special--**Gor...
- 3 bed, $700
- 2 bed, $675
- 3 bed, $675
- 2 bed, 924 sqft, $450
- 2 bed, 991 sqft, $600
- 3 bed, $700
- Formal dining room, Hardwood, in closed porch and more! Come take a look!
- 5000 Euclid Avenue Kansas City, 64130 - 1
- Great space - Great price! 3 bed/1.5 bath
Average Apartment Costs in Blue Hills, Kansas CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.