Raytown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Raytown.
Raytown has a population of 29,526 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Raytown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amber Glenn Apartments
- Spacious and Affordable 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Raytown Schools. HUGE living room and eat in kitchen! Renovated. New kitchen and bath! New paint and flooring!
- Spacious 2 story duplex! Close to schools and shopping! Raytown South School district.
- 7028 Hunter Street at Raytown, MO
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $850
- 6002 Farley Ave at Raytown, MO
- 5416 Northern Ave - 1
- Raytown Ranch with Large, Fenced Back Yard
- Awesome Duplex With Kansas City Address And Ray...
- Raytown School District 3br 1.5 bath home 875.0...
- 8818 Richards Drive **Spectacular Ranch Home in...
- 2 Bdrm Blue Ridge Ranch Estates Home
- 3 bed, 1056 sqft, $900
- Nice Ranch Handicap Accessible,Fenced Yard,Unfi...
Average Apartment Costs in RaytownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $420. The cheapest studio rent is $415. The most expensive studio price is $425.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $541. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3996.