Central West End, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central West End, St. Louis.
Central West End has a population of 14,586 and an average Walk Score of 82. Central West End is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central West End, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Metro Lofts
- Parcade Apartments
- 4245 West Pine
- 4415 Pershing
- Large Sunny Studio in Heart of Central West End...
- 4364 Lindell
- 2 bed, 1560 sqft, $1,450
- BJC Hospital Complex, Washington University Med...
- Open floor plan - remodeled studio
- The Melrose-Fully Updated Apts Near Slu, Stlcop...
- Central West End - Great Value / Historic Charm
- Newstead/McPherson Ave - 4390-A
- 4417 Forest Park
- 2bed/2bath in St. Louis, Fitness Room, Tennis, a/c
- Park 44 Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Central West End, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $425.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1210.