Central West End, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central West End, St. Louis.
Central West End has a population of 14,586 and an average Walk Score of 82. Central West End is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central West End, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Metro Lofts
- Towne House Apartments
- Parcade Apartments
- BJC Hospital Complex, Washington University Med...
- 4615 Lindell Blvd.
- Park 44 Apartments
- Central West End - Great Value / Historic Charm
- 4020 Lindell
- The Melrose-Fully Updated Apts Near Slu, Stlcop...
- 4364 Lindell
- 4245 West Pine
- Large Sunny Studio in Heart of Central West End...
- 4417 Forest Park
- Open floor plan - remodeled studio
- 2 bed, 1560 sqft, $1,450
Average Apartment Costs in Central West End, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $688. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $952.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1210.