Central West End, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central West End, St. Louis.
Central West End has a population of 14,586 and an average Walk Score of 82. Central West End is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central West End, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Towne House Apartments
- Parcade Apartments
- Newstead/McPherson Ave - 4390-A
- The Melrose-Fully Updated Apts Near Slu, Stlcop...
- 4245 West Pine
- Park 44 Apartments
- 4415 Pershing
- 4417 Forest Park
- Beautiful Historic CWE Complex in St.Louis is r...
- Large Sunny Studio in Heart of Central West End...
- 4020 Lindell
- South Kingshighway Apartments
- 4364 Lindell
- Open floor plan - remodeled studio
- BJC Hospital Complex, Washington University Med...
Average Apartment Costs in Central West End, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $688. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $952.