Central West End, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central West End, St. Louis.
Central West End has a population of 14,586 and an average Walk Score of 82. Central West End is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central West End, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Towne House Apartments
- Parcade Apartments
- The Melrose-Fully Updated Apts Near Slu, Stlcop...
- Park 44 Apartments
- 407 N. Taylor
- 4415 Pershing
- Very Nice 1 Bdrm--Walk to Everything in CWE!
- Beautiful Apt. in Heart of CWE! Central West End.
- 4364 Lindell
- 4417 Forest Park
- Newstead/McPherson Ave - 4390-A
- Great Apt. and Best Location in CWE!
- Open floor plan - remodeled studio
- 4020 Lindell
- South Kingshighway Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Central West End, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $688. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $952.