Dutchtown, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dutchtown, St. Louis.
Dutchtown has a population of 15,781 and an average Walk Score of 55. Dutchtown is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dutchtown, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $475 / 1br - ***Large One Bedroom Apartment-Mov...
- Updated kitchen, bathroom, flooring, and systems. Huge apartment.
- 4242 S. 38th Street, St. Louis
- Grand South Apartments
- South City 1 Bedroom in Quiet Building!!
- Safe "DUTCH" Neighborhood. 0.8 miles from I-55, (Virginia Ave Exit) 1.5 miles to Schnucks & St. Louis Bread Co, Burger King. One block from Bus Stop, Church, Laundromat, St. Mary's High School, Domino's, Gas Station + Grocery Stores & Walgreen,
- Beautiful original wood work throughout, hardwood floors Fenced in back yard May need interior painting/negotiable Located on MetroBus Route Ted Drews within walking distance
- Updated two bedroom apartment available for rent!!! Appliances Included!!!
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath with TONS of Updates!!
- Sect8 approved!! All new carpet & tile throughout. Kitchen includes refrigerator, disposal, gas stove, dishwasher, and newer cabinets. New updates in bathroom. Central a/c, clean storage and washer/dryer hookups in basement. Fenced Yard, Corner Lot
- Sharp, newly remodeled 1+ bedroom home in South City, near Hwy 55 and Broadway. Home features plenty of space for the price.
- Renovated 1 bed** 1 Car Garage**1st Month Free!
- Charming Updated Unit 1 bedroom 1 Bath South Ci...
- Cute Apartment for Rent
- Beautiful Updated 2BR
Average Apartment Costs in Dutchtown, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $612. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $945.