Dutchtown, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dutchtown, St. Louis.
Dutchtown has a population of 15,781 and an average Walk Score of 55. Dutchtown is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
- $475 / 1br - ***Large One Bedroom Apartment-Mov...
- 4242 S. 38th Street, St. Louis
- Updated kitchen, bathroom, flooring, and systems. Huge apartment.
- Grand South Apartments
- Beautiful original wood work throughout, hardwood floors Fenced in back yard May need interior painting/negotiable Located on MetroBus Route Ted Drews within walking distance
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath with TONS of Updates!!
- Safe "DUTCH" Neighborhood. 0.8 miles from I-55, (Virginia Ave Exit) 1.5 miles to Schnucks & St. Louis Bread Co, Burger King. One block from Bus Stop, Church, Laundromat, St. Mary's High School, Domino's, Gas Station + Grocery Stores & Walgreen,
- Off street parking Hardwood flooring Faux Fireplace Updated Kitchen Stove Refrigerator New mini-blinds
- Sect8 approved!! All new carpet & tile throughout. Kitchen includes refrigerator, disposal, gas stove, dishwasher, and newer cabinets. New updates in bathroom. Central a/c, clean storage and washer/dryer hookups in basement. Fenced Yard, Corner Lot
- South City, Saint Louis, MO 63116
- 3747 Keokuk - 3755 - 1W
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $550
- 4138 Michigan Ave - 3
- 3 bed, $1,000
- Cute Apartment for Rent