Gravois Park, St. Louis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gravois Park, St. Louis.
Gravois Park has a population of 5,360 and an average Walk Score of 76. Gravois Park is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in St. Louis.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gravois Park, St. Louis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3524 Minnesota, St. Louis
- Grand South Apartments
- 3840 - 42 Virginia - 3840
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $830
- Nice 2 bedroom Newly Remodeled, Clean, with Upd...
- 3528 Tennessee (LO) - 1
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $475
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $650
- 3317 Potomac Ave
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- One bedrooms and 1 bathroom second floor unit.
- Completely updated duplex apartment with both f...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $600
- Low Security Deposit No Credit Check 2BD Available
- 2834 Potomac Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63118
Average Apartment Costs in Gravois Park, St. LouisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $507. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $540.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.