University City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University City.
University City has a population of 35,371 and an average Walk Score of 60.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- University Commons
- Updated house in U. City in great location
- U. CITY SCHOOLS. Updated House. Hardwood Floors. Ceramic in Kitchen and Bathrooms. Finished Basement. Garage. Fenced Yard.
- Newly renovated large 2 bedroom with bonus-room!! New kitchen and bathroom
- This two bedroom one bath apartment has just recently been remodeled and is ready for occupancy. The unit includes central air conditioning, updated furnace and is cable ready. Close to University City schools, shopping and the U-City loop.
- Rent To Own Dream Home University City St. Loui...
- Charming Home in Quiet U-City Neighborhood at U...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 891 sqft, $800
- 7334 Forsyth
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1436 sqft, $1,000
- 7350 Lindell
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $589
- 908 Eastgate Apt 1 N, University City
- 7211-13 Balson
- Amazing Condo for lease that is just steps away...
Average Apartment Costs in University CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $587. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $1118.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $647. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1210.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.