University City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University City.
University City has a population of 35,371 and an average Walk Score of 60.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- University Commons
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 891 sqft, $800
- This two bedroom one bath apartment has just recently been remodeled and is ready for occupancy. The unit includes central air conditioning, updated furnace and is cable ready. Close to University City schools, shopping and the U-City loop.
- Great 3 Bed 1 Bath House for Rent Ranch Style
- 6254 North Apt 1 W, University City
- Charming Home in Quiet U-City Neighborhood at U...
- Great! Location Near The Loop & Washington Univ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 888 sqft, $575
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 2086 sqft, $3,500
- Newly renovated large 2 bedroom with bonus-room!! New kitchen and bathroom
- Fabulous Move In Special W/ All Apts. Having A ...
- **Large Unit in Great Location in UCity!**
- 5 Del Lin Dr.
- 7350 Lindell
Average Apartment Costs in University CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $752. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $1118.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $656. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1210.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1465.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.