University City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University City.
University City has a population of 35,371 and an average Walk Score of 60.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- University Commons
- 7355 Lindell Apt 204, University City
- U. CITY SCHOOLS. Updated House. Hardwood Floors. Ceramic in Kitchen and Bathrooms. Finished Basement. Garage. Fenced Yard.
- Great 3 Bed 1 Bath House for Rent Ranch Style
- This two bedroom one bath apartment has just recently been remodeled and is ready for occupancy. The unit includes central air conditioning, updated furnace and is cable ready. Close to University City schools, shopping and the U-City loop.
- 6744 Bartmer (GLO) - 1
- Great! Location Near The Loop...Near Washington...
- Fabulous Move In Special W/ All Apts. Having A ...
- 7360 Tulane Ave
- Stunning 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Condo only a bloc...
- 908 Eastgate Apt 1 N, University City
- 5 Del Lin Dr.
- 7350 Lindell
- 7334 Forsyth
- Rent To Own Dream Home University City St. Loui...
Average Apartment Costs in University CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $890. The cheapest studio rent is $425. The most expensive studio price is $1118.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $624. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1425.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.