Southgate Triangle, Missoula Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southgate Triangle, Missoula.
Southgate Triangle has a population of 2,784 and an average Walk Score of 71. Southgate Triangle is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Missoula.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southgate Triangle, Missoula apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly Remodeled one bedroom apt
- Affordable 2-bedroom Near Russell School!
- close to shopping! Move in bonus!
- Centrally located home, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car ...
- near Russell School
- Conveniently located 4-plex
- Near Subway on Reserve
- 1612 S. 13th W. 2, Missoula
- 1900 34th Street - 1
- 2 bdrm 1 bath Near bus, shopping
Average Apartment Costs in Southgate Triangle, MissoulaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $647. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $670.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1585.