Burlington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Burlington.
Burlington has a population of 49,963 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Burlington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Windsor Upon Stonecrest
- Summerlyn Place Apartment Homes
- 529 S Anthony Street, Burlington
- All New Renovated Unit. New Kitchen, New Bath, New Appliance, Wood Floors.
- 3551 Forestdale Dr
- Like New- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. Ceiling fans, Stove, Refrigerator and dish washer. Great neighborhood. Front porch and back deck. New carpet and paint throughout.
- Nice two bedroom home. Recently painted, great home for small family. Large eat in kitchen,washer dryer hook up and nice yard.
- 703 ASKEW STREET, BURLINGTON
- 5 bed, 4700 sqft, $2,459
- Condo / W. Burlington
- Great layout with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. House has new paint and well maintained. Large eat in kitchen and family room. Great yard for kids!
- 3 bed, 1000 sqft, $499
- W. Burlington /Makintosh on The Lake
Average Apartment Costs in BurlingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $675.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $890.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2229. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2459.