Ballantyne West, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ballantyne West, Charlotte.
Ballantyne West has a population of 10,554 and an average Walk Score of 33. Ballantyne West is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ballantyne West, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Ballantyne
- Hawfield Farms
- Lovely townhome in the heart of Ballantyne
- 14938 Scothurst Lane Charlotte, NC 28277
- beautiful Ballantyne condo
- Ballantyne Area 2 Bed with office, 3 Story Town...
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $1,295
- Large open floor plan Condo in Ballantyne
- This is a must see!
- 2 bed, 1150 sqft, $1,250
- beautiful condo in the heart of Ballanty
- Cute 2br townhome in Ballantyne
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2230 sqft, $1,400
- 2BR 2BA End Unit Townhome W/Private Backyard
Average Apartment Costs in Ballantyne West, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1250.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.