Coulwood West, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coulwood West, Charlotte.
Coulwood West has a population of 9,304 and an average Walk Score of 10. Coulwood West is the #162 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coulwood West, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- For neighborhood information in the Charlotte area including; bus routes, school zones, parks, libraries, hospitals & clinics, go to: http://maps.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/geoportal/
- 10437 Hugue Way, Charlotte, NC 28214 - 1
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $900
- Southern Comfort
- Enjoy single-level living
- quaint ranch
- A charming front porch welcomes
- 4 BR w/1-Car Garage in Coulwood Area
- Super Three Bedroom in Northwoods Forest (Mt Ho...
- NICE Ranch w # Beds Fenced Yard & Storage !
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1452 sqft, $995
- What a wonderful home in a wonderful location!
- Single Family Home
- well-maintained 3-bedroom
- 3BR Home w/Great Master in Cedar Mill
Average Apartment Costs in Coulwood West, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $937. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1025.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1150.