Coulwood West, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coulwood West, Charlotte.
Coulwood West has a population of 9,304 and an average Walk Score of 10. Coulwood West is the #162 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coulwood West, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- For neighborhood information in the Charlotte area including; bus routes, school zones, parks, libraries, hospitals & clinics, go to: http://maps.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/geoportal/
- NICE Ranch w # Beds Fenced Yard & Storage !
- 10437 Hugue Way, Charlotte, NC 28214 - 1
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1452 sqft, $995
- 1240 Santell Lane, Charlotte, NC 28214
- Southern Comfort
- Super Three Bedroom in Northwoods Forest (Mt Ho...
- Convenient to uptown
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1907 sqft, $1,095
- Nice Ranch Home in Brookmere
- Enjoy single-level living
- quaint ranch
- 1633 Bray Dr...Avail Late May
- 3BR Home w/Great Master in Cedar Mill
- 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home
Average Apartment Costs in Coulwood West, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $912. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1150.