Coulwood West, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coulwood West, Charlotte.
Coulwood West has a population of 9,304 and an average Walk Score of 10. Coulwood West is the #162 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coulwood West, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1452 sqft, $995
- Super Three Bedroom in Northwoods Forest (Mt Ho...
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $900
- Single Family Home
- 10437 Hugue Way, Charlotte, NC 28214 - 1
- A charming front porch welcomes
- well-maintained 3-bedroom
- 3BR Home w/Great Master in Cedar Mill
- fresh paint and new carpet
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1907 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $825
- Southern Comfort
- 2028 Sebastiani Dr..avail June 1st
- Enjoy single-level living
- 4 BR w/1-Car Garage in Coulwood Area
Average Apartment Costs in Coulwood West, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1150.