Provincetowne, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Provincetowne, Charlotte.
Provincetowne has a population of 14,471 and an average Walk Score of 34. Provincetowne is the #88 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Provincetowne, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Apartments at Blakeney
- Camden Stonecrest
- Camden Ballantyne
- 10022 Blakeney Preserve Dr - -
- Four BR Three BA In Very Desirable Ballantyne Area!!
- 2 bed, 1612 sqft, $1,250
- 2 bed, $1,300
- 3 bed, $1,450
- Upgraded townhome in the heart of Blakeney
- Lock in your rate TODAY! View our 1bedroom/1bat...
- Come tour the HUGE Master bedroom in our 2Bed/1...
- South Charlotte off Ardrey Kell
- Blakeney Preserve, Charlotte, NC 28277
- Beautiful 3 Br Home with Garage in Thornhill Co...
Average Apartment Costs in Provincetowne, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $916. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $934.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.