Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Durham.
Durham has a population of 228,330 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Durham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Duke Villa
- Yorktown Club
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- Newly Renovated 5br/2ba home in East Durham. Only minutes from NCCU, Downtown Durham, and the Durham Freeway. This Cape Cod style home offers a huge, covered rocking chair front porch. Large windows allow plenty of natural sunlight.
- Upgraded home in Watts-Hillandale area located on corner lot and within minutes to Duke University. Two car detached carport; 10x10 outdoor storage building. One month's rent required for security deposit.
- 2nd floor apartment in triplex. Water Included in rent. Huge Deck overlooking quiet back yard. New Carpet, Tile bath, fridge, range, window A/C units included.
- Lovely newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath, separate dining room, kitchen, and laundry room with washer/dryer hook-up. Front porch, large fenced yard.
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Home
- 9 Oxmoor Drive
- Newly renovated 2BR Duplex, ALL Appliances!
- 911-A Iredell St - Available Sept
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $595
- Recently renovated 1BR apartment!
- Spacious 1BR apt. central to everything Durham!
Average Apartment Costs in DurhamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $597. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $365. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $865.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $965.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1462. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1995.