Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Durham.
Durham has a population of 228,330 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Durham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Yorktown Club
- Duke Villa
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Lovely 2BR townhome central to everything Durham!
- Upgraded home in Watts-Hillandale area located on corner lot and within minutes to Duke University. Two car detached carport; 10x10 outdoor storage building. One month's rent required for security deposit.
- You can be proud to call The Rockwood Apartments home! The interiors now have new tubs, sinks, toilets, cabinets, paint, carpet & vinyl. The heating & cooling system is new & very efficient. Microwave and Internet Service Provided.
- New renovated Duplex - 2 Bedrooms, Parking, central A/C, Fridge, Stove
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Home
- Newly Renovated 5br/2ba home in East Durham. Only minutes from NCCU, Downtown Durham, and the Durham Freeway. This Cape Cod style home offers a huge, covered rocking chair front porch. Large windows allow plenty of natural sunlight.
- Spacious 2 BR/2 BA @ a real small price!
- 9 Oxmoor Drive
- Great 1BR apartment, recently renovated!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1326 sqft, $950
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $625
Average Apartment Costs in DurhamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $598. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $365. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $865.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1275.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1995.