Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Durham.
Durham has a population of 228,330 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Durham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Duke Villa
- Yorktown Club
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- Beautiful 2BR duplex in quiet neighborhood clos...
- Newly Renovated 5br/2ba home in East Durham. Only minutes from NCCU, Downtown Durham, and the Durham Freeway. This Cape Cod style home offers a huge, covered rocking chair front porch. Large windows allow plenty of natural sunlight.
- Large living room with fireplace, new wall to wall carpet, new interior paint, washer/dryer hook up.
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Home
- New renovated Duplex - 2 Bedrooms, Parking, central A/C, Fridge, Stove
- 2nd floor apartment in triplex. Water Included in rent. Huge Deck overlooking quiet back yard. New Carpet, Tile bath, fridge, range, window A/C units included.
- Close to Everything, Yet Quietly Tucked Away! a...
- 1540 N. Duke Street, Durham, NC 27701
- 204 E Markham Ave Apt 2
- Sunny 3BR/2BA house close to 9th St. and DUKE!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $550
Average Apartment Costs in DurhamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $616. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $365. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1385.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.