Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Durham.
Durham has a population of 228,330 and an average Walk Score of 37.
- Duke Villa
- Yorktown Club
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- Upgraded home in Watts-Hillandale area located on corner lot and within minutes to Duke University. Two car detached carport; 10x10 outdoor storage building. One month's rent required for security deposit.
- New renovated Duplex - 2 Bedrooms, Parking, central A/C, Fridge, Stove
- 2nd floor apartment in triplex. Water Included in rent. Huge Deck overlooking quiet back yard. New Carpet, Tile bath, fridge, range, window A/C units included.
- Large living room with fireplace, new wall to wall carpet, new interior paint, washer/dryer hook up.
- Lovely newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath, separate dining room, kitchen, and laundry room with washer/dryer hook-up. Front porch, large fenced yard.
- Newly Renovated 5br/2ba home in East Durham. Only minutes from NCCU, Downtown Durham, and the Durham Freeway. This Cape Cod style home offers a huge, covered rocking chair front porch. Large windows allow plenty of natural sunlight.
- 3 bed, 2100 sqft, $1,650
- Home at 1003 Lowry AveDurham, NC
- Available in June
- Recently renovated 1BR apartment!
- Nice 4 Bed House In Downtown Durham at Durham, NC