Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Durham.
Durham has a population of 228,330 and an average Walk Score of 37.
- Yorktown Club
- Duke Villa
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- Large living room with fireplace, new wall to wall carpet, new interior paint, washer/dryer hook up.
- Lovely newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath, separate dining room, kitchen, and laundry room with washer/dryer hook-up. Front porch, large fenced yard.
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Home
- New Carpet, New Windows in good neighborhood! Central Air/Heat! Ready now!!!
- 2nd floor apartment in triplex. Water Included in rent. Huge Deck overlooking quiet back yard. New Carpet, Tile bath, fridge, range, window A/C units included.
- Upgraded home in Watts-Hillandale area located on corner lot and within minutes to Duke University. Two car detached carport; 10x10 outdoor storage building. One month's rent required for security deposit.
- Beautiful 3BR/2BA duplex in great neighborhood!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $450
- 1400 Kent St
- Spacious 2br House With Deck And Fenced Yard Ne...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $650