Garner Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Garner.
Garner has a population of 25,745 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Garner apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bryan Woods Apartments
- 149 Pasadena Rd. Reserve your showings today!
- beautiful new construction
- 109 Kimeo Way. Ready to move in today! Reserve ...
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom in Garner
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $700
- 8001 Lakeshore Drive
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2206 sqft, $1,395
- Old Farmhouse in Heart of Garner at Town
- 111 Sleeper Car Lane
- Beautiful Move in Ready Home!
- 3928 Cane Garden Dr. Coming Soon!
- Pool Community In Garner
Average Apartment Costs in GarnerBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $415. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.