Garner Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Garner.
Garner has a population of 25,745 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Garner apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bryan Woods Apartments
- Great 2Story Cul-De-Sac Home!
- 149 Pasadena Rd. Reserve your showings today!
- New carpet and lots of storage!
- 8001 Lakeshore Drive
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom in Garner (2nd month's rent...
- Beautiful brick front home!
- Beautiful home
- Quaint Comforts on Pearl Road
- 3 Bdrm * -Large, Wooded Lot * Close To I40!
- 5620 Bolitar Dr. Available now!
- Gorgeous 4bdrm/3full Bath Home
- 111 Sleeper Car Lane
- Big Beautiful home!
Average Apartment Costs in GarnerBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $415. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $825.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1262. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1362. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.