Greensboro Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greensboro.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greensboro apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashbrook Pointe
- Paces Village Apartment Homes
- Lemans At Lawndale
- Autumn Ridge
- Autumn Trace
- 4216 Parker Street, Greensboro
- Fall 2013 - Furnished Bedroom for rent
- Quaint 2 BR apartment located in Historic Aycoc...
- 1 BR Apartment Convenient to Downtown Greensbor...
- Limited time special-$549! New windows, new car...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $825
- Fisher Park area 2 BR, 2nd floor unit!
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $850
- 1316 & 1318 Kirkman St. - 1316
Average Apartment Costs in GreensboroBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2705. The cheapest studio rent is $410. The most expensive studio price is $5000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $502. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $370. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $825.