Greensboro Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greensboro.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greensboro apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashbrook Pointe
- Paces Village Apartment Homes
- Lemans At Lawndale
- Autumn Ridge
- Autumn Trace
- 605 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27401
- District at West Market
- 3 bed, $850
- Washer/dryer included, water included
- 4 bed, $899
- 4 bedroom 2 bath at Brice St.
- 4 bedroom 4 bath at Sherwood Forest, Floorplan "A"
- 3br/2ba For A Great Price In Greensboro
- All new renovations just complete with tile on 1st floor and wood flooring through out 2nd floor. NO Carpeting anywhere.
Average Apartment Costs in GreensboroBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $410.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $370. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $879. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $380. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.