Huntersville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Huntersville.
Huntersville has a population of 46,773 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Huntersville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Perimeter Station
- Camden Sedgebrook
- Ridge at Highland Creek
- The Redcliffe At Kenton Place
- Ashton Reserve at Northlake
- The Landings
- Madison Square at North Lake
- Colonial Grand at Huntersville
- Residences At Braemar
- Spring Park, Charlotte, NC 28269
- Rosedale, Huntersville, NC 28078
- Wedgewood North, Charlotte, NC 28216
- 4 BDs House for Rent
- 8610 Treyburn Dr, Charlotte, NC 28216
- 5924 Colonial Garden Dr - 1
Average Apartment Costs in HuntersvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $786. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $989.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.