Mooresville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mooresville.
Mooresville has a population of 32,711 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mooresville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Experience the Serenity of Green....
- 170 Mooresville Commons Way
- 2 BR Town House Near Lowe's Corporate
- P58-106 Osprey Lane - 1
- Very nice 2 bedroom duplex
- Move in Ready!
- 108 Spring Grove Dr - 1
- 140 Hideaway Lane
- 203 Montibello Drive , Mooresville
- located in a desirable cul-de-sac
- 103 Keswick Lane - 1
- ISS Schools and Lake Access
- Linwood Farms two story home with bonus room
Average Apartment Costs in MooresvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $752. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $570. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $945.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.