Morrisville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Morrisville.
Morrisville has a population of 18,576 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Morrisville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Westwood
- Century Carrington Park
- Crabtree Crossing at Preston
- The Bristol Apartment Homes and Lofts
- Crosstimbers Apartments
- Studio, 3100 sqft, $2,400
- 4 bedroom home in Downing Glen Subdivision
- 3 bedroom town house in Breckenridge Subdivision
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $1,295
- 124 Hampton Pines Dr. at Preston
- 3 bedroom home in Kitts Creek Subdivision
- Townhouse in Breckenridge Subdivision
- Excellent Single Family house in highly desired...
- 2 bd/2 bath 1bd Three Bedrooms Now Only $1085!!! N
Average Apartment Costs in MorrisvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1589. The cheapest studio rent is $779. The most expensive studio price is $2400.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1045.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $469. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1245. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3495.