Morrisville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Morrisville.
Morrisville has a population of 18,576 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Morrisville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Westwood
- Century Carrington Park
- Crabtree Crossing at Preston
- Crosstimbers Apartments
- Townhouse in Breckenridge Subdivision
- 3 bedroom home in Kitts Creek Subdivision
- 3 bedroom Townhouse in Breckenridge Subdivision
- 124 Hampton Pines Dr. at Preston
- 3 bedroom town house in Breckenridge Subdivision
- 3 bedroom townhouse Weston Place subdivision
Average Apartment Costs in MorrisvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1125. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.