New Bern Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in New Bern.
New Bern has a population of 29,524 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find New Bern apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodland Crossing Apartments
- Colony Village
- Reserve at Glenburnie
- Waterfront Home for Rent in New Bern, NC
- 208 Plantation Drive, New Bern
- Spacious 3 Bedroom with 2 Car Garage
- 2 Bedrooms with fenced in backyard
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,100
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1584 sqft, $1,200
- 3 Bedroom Waterfront Condo
- 3 bed, 1946 sqft, $1,400
- Lovely 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom house with Garage
- 3 bed, 1700 sqft, $1,400
- 3 Bedroom in Trent Woods
- 3 bed, 2100 sqft, $1,400
Average Apartment Costs in New BernBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $627. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $490. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $590. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2850.