East Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Raleigh, Raleigh.
East Raleigh has a population of 10,937 and an average Walk Score of 43. East Raleigh is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Waverly
- Lake Woodard Apartment Homes
- Northstone Apartments
- Pines Of Ashton
- Move in Ready!
- Sunnybrook Village
- Electric Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Onsite Laundry & Vending, Near downtown Raleigh, Walk to 2 Bus Lines, Walk to Convenience Store, Balcony/Patio, 2 Full Bathrooms.
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $1,350
- Fresh paint new carpet,large dinning living combination with washer machine and dryer included, patio with storage. 1 block to bus stop, 3 blocks to 440 beltline. Raleigh Country Club apartments. Very clean nice yard, excelent area.
- 2 Bdrm Single Family-Laminate Floors-Fenced Yar...
- Great Home In A Convenient Location!
Average Apartment Costs in East Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $477. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.