South Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Raleigh, Raleigh.
South Raleigh has a population of 15,374 and an average Walk Score of 26. South Raleigh is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $995
- All of our spacious apartments have ceiling fans in each bedroom as well as the living room. All apartments have stove, refrigerator, disposal, ice maker, dishwasher and washer and dryer hookups in seperate spacious laundry room.
- 4 bed, 2192 sqft, $1,625
- 2538 Crescent Forest Drive: Beautiful, classy h...
- 1713 Eva Mae Dr. Reserve your showings today!
- 1335 Cricket Ridge Dr: Resplendent four bedroom...
- 4918 Little Bud Ln
- 149 Pasadena Rd. Reserve your showings today!
Average Apartment Costs in South Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $999.