South Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Raleigh, Raleigh.
South Raleigh has a population of 15,374 and an average Walk Score of 26. South Raleigh is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
- 3 bed, 2212 sqft, $1,250
- All of our spacious apartments have ceiling fans in each bedroom as well as the living room. All apartments have stove, refrigerator, disposal, ice maker, dishwasher and washer and dryer hookups in seperate spacious laundry room.
- Cozy Fireplace on Maybrook Drive
- 1535 Ikes Pond Lane
- Quaint Comforts on Pearl Road
- 1311 Kinsfolk Cir
- Beautiful Eastern Branch Home
- Beautiful 2story Home
- 4 bed, 2042 sqft, $1,250
- Grand Appeal on Ujamaa Drive
- Unique Floor Plan on Early Rise Street
- 106 Forestwood Dr, Garner, NC 27529
- Superb 3 BR/2.5 Bath home
- Spacious 2-story!
- Ready for Residents on Ricochet Drive