Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh.
Southeast Raleigh has a population of 20,287 and an average Walk Score of 23. Southeast Raleigh is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Waverly
- Beachwood Park
- Pines Of Ashton
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom in Garner
- Sunnybrook Village
- Fresh paint new carpet,large dinning living combination with washer machine and dryer included, patio with storage. 1 block to bus stop, 3 blocks to 440 beltline. Raleigh Country Club apartments. Very clean nice yard, excelent area.
- beautiful new construction
- 149 Pasadena Rd. Reserve your showings today!
- 4 bed, 2042 sqft, $1,275
- 1934 Grassy Banks Drive Raleigh NC 27610
- 3928 Cane Garden Dr. Coming Soon!
- 4918 Little Bud Ln
- Darling 4br/2.5ba, 2 Car Garage, Avail Now!! Se...
- 2 bed, 1268 sqft, $950
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $1,350
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $630.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $922. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1275.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1275.