Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh.
Southeast Raleigh has a population of 20,287 and an average Walk Score of 23. Southeast Raleigh is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Waverly
- Beachwood Park
- Pines Of Ashton
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom in Garner
- All of our spacious apartments have ceiling fans in each bedroom as well as the living room. All apartments have stove, refrigerator, disposal, ice maker, dishwasher and washer and dryer hookups in seperate spacious laundry room.
- 2 bed, 1268 sqft, $950
- 4049 Alder Grove Lane
- 1713 Eva Mae Dr. Reserve your showings today!
- 2538 Crescent Forest Drive: Beautiful, classy h...
- 1934 Grassy Banks Drive Raleigh NC 27610
- 149 Pasadena Rd. Reserve your showings today!
- 609 Dennis Ave Raleigh NC 27604
- 4 bed, 2042 sqft, $1,275
- Sunnybrook Village
- 3928 Cane Garden Dr. Coming Soon!
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $630.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1275.