Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh.
Southwest Raleigh has a population of 18,923 and an average Walk Score of 39. Southwest Raleigh is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kensington Park
- The Links Apartments
- Sylvan Park
- Mission Valley
- $600 4 Bed/4 Bath Apt off Western Blvd - Walkin...
- 4204 Perserverance Court
- Fully refurbished unit with new flooring, windows, doors, roof, cabinets and new appliances. Carpet in bedrooms with ceramic tile in common areas and bath.
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $550
- 2639 1/2 St. Marys St.
- Great Location Near Downtown
- 2012 Leadenhall Way
- 3020-107 Barrymore St
- Newly Painted/Remodeled Townhome For Rent
- Close To Downtown Raleigh
Average Apartment Costs in Southwest Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $395.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $820.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $575.