Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh.
Southwest Raleigh has a population of 18,923 and an average Walk Score of 39. Southwest Raleigh is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Raleigh.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southwest Raleigh, Raleigh apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kensington Park
- The Links Apartments
- Sylvan Park
- Mission Valley
- 2012 Leadenhall Way
- $555 - 4 Bed/ 2 Bath 2717 Western Blvd Raleigh NC
- Great Location Near Downtown
- Great Apartment Convenient to I40 & NCSU ce...
- Fully refurbished unit with new flooring, windows, doors, roof, cabinets and new appliances. Carpet in bedrooms with ceramic tile in common areas and bath.
- 2639 1/2 St. Marys St.
- 3020-107 Barrymore St
- 4204 Perserverance Court
- Close To Downtown Raleigh
- Newly Painted/Remodeled Townhome For Rent
Average Apartment Costs in Southwest Raleigh, RaleighBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $687. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $600.