Canton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Canton.
Canton has a population of 73,007 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Canton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- PICTURES ADDED! All Brick 3 bedroom duplex with large rooms, lots of beautiful wood, 2 staircases. Refrig & stove provided. Washer & dryer hook up. 1 car garage. Clean. New carpet in front room.
- Private single family home large rooms with high ceilings-no apartment feel!
- Nice home with large yard. Central Air with enclosed front porch. No Deposit with 3 year Section 8 lease. Call Todd at 330-575-3351 - evening and week-end calls will be returned next business day.
- 2 bedroom home all on one floor with private back yard and front porch
- Nice home with garage. Near Family Dollar on 12th and Fulton. Quiet area. No Deposit with 3 year Section 8 lease. Call Todd at 330-575-3351 - evening and week-end calls will be returned next business day.
- Nice house with a big back yard. Woods in the back yard. No deposit with 3 year section 8 lease. Call Todd at 330-575-3351 to schedule a showing. Evening and week-end calls will be returned the next business day.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $400
- 2 bed, $500
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1344 sqft, $600
- 1 bed, $400
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $499
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $450
Average Apartment Costs in CantonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $454. The cheapest studio rent is $409. The most expensive studio price is $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $445. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $525.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $512. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $490. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $675.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $785. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $895.