Buckeye Shaker, Cleveland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Buckeye Shaker, Cleveland.
Buckeye Shaker has a population of 12,275 and an average Walk Score of 73. Buckeye Shaker is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Cleveland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Buckeye Shaker, Cleveland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Our location provides you with the best the are...
- The Apartments On North Moreland
- Turnkey Shaker Courts condo,shows like a page o...
- Well maintained Brick Garden Apt. Building. Walk to Theater, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores and Shopping. City of Cleveland, Shaker Schools.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $620
- Cozy, Updated 2 Bedroom (Condo Alternative) for...
- Section 8 Vouchers Accepted! Rent Includes HEAT, WATER, SEWER, AND TRASH REMOVAL!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $650
- Beautifully maintained Brick Garden Apartment Bldg. Hardwood floors, New Refrigerator & Stove.
- Cleveland, OH - 1 - $475.00 Available April 2013
- 12511 Griffing Ave
- Fairmount & Coventry, Cleveland Heights, OH 44106
Average Apartment Costs in Buckeye Shaker, ClevelandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $622. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.