North Collinwood, Cleveland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Collinwood, Cleveland.
North Collinwood has a population of 16,458 and an average Walk Score of 62. North Collinwood is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Cleveland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Collinwood, Cleveland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- -FREE heat, water, sewer & trash -Pet Friendly -Upgrades! Stainless steel, granite, ceramic tiling - Resident Referral Rewards -24 Hour Security & Maintenance -Dentist, Hair Salon/Barber shop, & Family Home Health Care Agency -Community Bus
- -Newly renovated apartments -New carpet throughout building -Great park like setting with Gazebo -Beautiful views of the lake
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $695
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $565
- 3 bed 1 bath Colonial Style Single - Collinwood...
- 280 East 200th Street - 3 bed 1 bath Euclid Sin...
- 3 bed, 1245 sqft, $850
- 4 bed, 1120 sqft, $690
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $550
- Cleveland, OH - 1 - $600.00 Available November ...
- 2 Bedroom With Bonus Room Upstairs Unit Of 2 Fa...
Average Apartment Costs in North Collinwood, ClevelandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $565. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $565. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $565.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $550.