North Collinwood, Cleveland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Collinwood, Cleveland.
North Collinwood has a population of 16,458 and an average Walk Score of 62. North Collinwood is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Cleveland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Collinwood, Cleveland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- -FREE heat, water, sewer & trash -Pet Friendly -Upgrades! Stainless steel, granite, ceramic tiling - Resident Referral Rewards -24 Hour Security & Maintenance -Dentist, Hair Salon/Barber shop, & Family Home Health Care Agency -Community Bus
- -Newly renovated apartments -New carpet throughout building -Great park like setting with Gazebo -Beautiful views of the lake
- 3 bed 1 bath Colonial Style Single - Collinwood...
- Spacious Single Cleveland Home
- 3 bed 1 bath - E 200th Street Euclid Colonial S...
- Cleveland, OH - 1 - $600.00 Available November ...
- Freshly painted and nicely maintained 2 bedroom rental. 1st floor unit. No pets or smoking.
- 3 bed, 976 sqft, $850
- 2 Bedroom With Bonus Room Upstairs Unit Of 2 Fa...
Average Apartment Costs in North Collinwood, ClevelandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $565.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $725.