South Collinwood, Cleveland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Collinwood, Cleveland.
South Collinwood has a population of 10,665 and an average Walk Score of 54. South Collinwood is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Cleveland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Collinwood, Cleveland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- -FREE heat, water, sewer & trash -Pet Friendly -Upgrades! Stainless steel, granite, ceramic tiling - Resident Referral Rewards -24 Hour Security & Maintenance -Dentist, Hair Salon/Barber shop, & Family Home Health Care Agency -Community Bus
- -Newly renovated apartments -New carpet throughout building -Great park like setting with Gazebo -Beautiful views of the lake
- Well maintained 3bdr, 1bath, 2.5car garage
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $565
- 3 bed 1 bath Colonial Style Single - Collinwood...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $425
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $695
- Spacious Single Cleveland Home
- Cleveland, OH - 1 - $600.00 Available November ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $550
- 2 Bedroom With Bonus Room Upstairs Unit Of 2 Fa...
Average Apartment Costs in South Collinwood, ClevelandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.