Cleveland Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cleveland Heights.
Cleveland Heights has a population of 46,121 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cleveland Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cleveland, OH - Apartment - $450.00
- Cleveland Hts, OH - Apartment - $500.00
- Waldorf Towers Apartments
- The Concord Apartments
- -Breathtaking Views of Downtown Cleveland and Lake Erie -Heated Garage Parking -Beautiful Picnic Area -Tennis Court -On-Site Fitness Center -On Site Laundry Facilities -Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool -Observation Deck
- The Apartments On North Moreland
- Come see where city life meets vintage living. Experience the warmth and feel of our beautiful apartment homes at Essex-Morley
- Re/Max Traditions
- 4060 Herold Rd
- 3 bed, 1651 sqft, $1,100
- Beautifully Updated 3 Bedroom Home in Cleveland...
- Cleveland Heights, OH - House - $650.00
- Google's picture of the street was taken prior to all vacant/boarded up buildings were torn down. Fresh exterior painting completed last month. On-site coin-operated washer and dryer. 5- 10 minutes to Euclid Superior shopping & rapid transit.
- 3bd/1ba Single Beautiful Wood Floors, Partially...
- CLSOE TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MALL, PARK AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, HARDWOOD FLOOR, 2 CAR GARAGE, UPGRADED 3 YEARS BEFORE.
Average Apartment Costs in Cleveland HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $469. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $902.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $537. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1190.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.