Dayton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dayton.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dayton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Properties at Wright Field
- Wingate at Belle Meadows
- Beaver Ridge Run
- Wayne Estates
- Deer Creek
- At Falcon Ridge, it’s all about great value for your hard-earned money. CONVENIENCE, COMFORT and FANTASTIC SAVINGS. PAID heat, PAID water and PAID trash removal.
- The Village At Cloud Park
- Fox Run
- Biltmore Towers - A Senior Community
- Mercy Siena Village
- Wyoming Hills
- Timber Ridge
- 153 1/2 Rita St. - 1
- - Landlord pays water - New Flooring
Average Apartment Costs in DaytonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $222. The cheapest studio rent is $150. The most expensive studio price is $295.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $489. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $773.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $295. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1425.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $737. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.