Dayton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dayton.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dayton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Properties at Wright Field
- Wingate at Belle Meadows
- Beaver Ridge Run
- Wayne Estates
- Deer Creek
- The Village At Cloud Park
- Timber Ridge
- At Falcon Ridge, it’s all about great value for your hard-earned money. CONVENIENCE, COMFORT and FANTASTIC SAVINGS. PAID heat, PAID water and PAID trash removal.
- Fox Run
- Wyoming Hills
- Biltmore Towers - A Senior Community
- Mercy Siena Village
- Small 3 Bedroom Ranch - Northwest -$400
- House is for Section 8 families with 4 bedroom voucher. House is large. Comes with central air, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Combination of hard wood floors and carpet. MUST go to www.sweethomes4u.com, click address, complete screening questionnaire.
Average Apartment Costs in DaytonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $222. The cheapest studio rent is $150. The most expensive studio price is $295.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $773.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $537. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $762. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.