Kettering Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kettering.
Kettering has a population of 56,163 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kettering apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chatham Village
- Chapel Hill Apartments
- Walden Village
- Colony of Kettering
- 3 bed, 2056 sqft, $650
- 3 bed, 1674 sqft, $1,750
- 3 bed, 1055 sqft, $625
- Nice 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Dayton home
- Each Home Has: - Balcony or Patio - Central Air Conditioning - Exceptional Closet Space - Garage w/remote - High Speed Internet Access - Pet Friendly Community - Washer/Dryer Connections - Professional Management
- Cute 3 Bedroom with Large Yard and Basement
- Nice 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Dayton home
- Nice 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment in Belmont
- SECOND FLOOR Apartment, large tenant patio area with grill/ fireplace one off street parking space in well lighted area in rear of building. On bus line
Average Apartment Costs in KetteringBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $462. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $668.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $544. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $345. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $643. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1899.