Riverside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Riverside.
Riverside has a population of 25,201 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Riverside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Properties at Wright Field
- Wyoming Hills
- The Village At Cloud Park
- Timber Ridge
- At Falcon Ridge, it’s all about great value for your hard-earned money. CONVENIENCE, COMFORT and FANTASTIC SAVINGS. PAID heat, PAID water and PAID trash removal.
- Jv Buy For Less Than Rent * No Bank Qualifying ...
- 1522 Xenia Ave - 1
- Nice 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom Dayton home
- Nice 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom Dayton home
- 3415 E 2nd St. - 1
- Nice 1 bedroom apartment - Spanish Stucco Building
- 18 Indiana Ave. - 1
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $375
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $950
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $439
Average Apartment Costs in RiversideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $295.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $472. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $773.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $295. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.