Shaker Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shaker Heights.
Shaker Heights has a population of 28,448 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shaker Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairmount Circle
- Our location provides you with the best the are...
- The Apartments On North Moreland
- Kingsbury Building
- Golfview/Colton House Apartments
- Colton House
- 3670 East 144th, Cleveland
- Section 8 Vouchers Accepted! Rent Includes HEAT, WATER, SEWER, AND TRASH REMOVAL!
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $895
- 3325 E 130th St
- Beautiful Shaker Heights Cape Cod
- 2438 Woodmere Dr, Cleveland, OH 44106
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $625
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $620
- Single Family Cleveland Bungalow
Average Apartment Costs in Shaker HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $470. The cheapest studio rent is $405. The most expensive studio price is $717.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1290.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.