Shaker Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shaker Heights.
Shaker Heights has a population of 28,448 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shaker Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Our location provides you with the best the are...
- The Apartments On North Moreland
- Golfview/Colton House Apartments
- 3670 East 144th, Cleveland
- Kingsbury Building
- Well maintained Brick Garden Apt. Building. Walk to Theater, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores and Shopping. City of Cleveland, Shaker Schools.
- Section 8 Vouchers Accepted! Rent Includes HEAT, WATER, SEWER, AND TRASH REMOVAL!
- Nice single family home ,with a brick fire place large 2 car garage wall to wall carpeting must see.
- Single Family Cleveland Bungalow
- 3577 East 146th. Street (RENTAL)
- Marlboro Manor Apts.
- Beautifully maintained Brick Garden Apartment Bldg. Hardwood floors, New Refrigerator & Stove.
Average Apartment Costs in Shaker HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $540. The cheapest studio rent is $405. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $645. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $844.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1190.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1400.