South Euclid Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Euclid.
South Euclid has a population of 22,295 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Euclid apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2680 Noble Road
- RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD, HARWOOD FLOOR THROUGHOUT, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, SUNROOM, 2 CAR GARAGE, FRESH PAINT EXERIOR AND INTERIOR,
- 3bd/1ba Single Beautiful Wood Floors, Partially...
- 3 bedroom cape cod
- 3 bed, 1456 sqft, $1,100
- Newly rennovated house in Cleveland Heights. Ne...
- 3 bed, 1651 sqft, $1,100
- 4bd/1.5ba Single Family Just rehabbed
- 3-4bd/1ba Single Just rehabbed
- Beautiful 3/2 Single Family Home With Nice Yard...
- 4060 Herold Rd
- 4 bdrm house S.euclid
Average Apartment Costs in South EuclidBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $488. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1125.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1200.