Beverly, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Beverly, Toledo.
Beverly has a population of 9,541 and an average Walk Score of 39. Beverly is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Beverly, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Perry Lake Village
- Briar Cliff Woods and Cambridge Woods
- Oak Hill-Airport Highway
- 3-bed 1-bath House all new inside South Toledo Home
- 1935 Glendale - Lower
- Very nice, large completely renovated. Views of the river. High ceilings, off street parking, new kitchen.
- 2921 Chipplegate Presented by Rick Popiolek of ...
- Large Bedrooms, Hardwoods, Sunroom and Great Cu...
- 1703 Heatherdowns - HSE
- 4 bed, 1487 sqft, $825
- 3 BR Townhouse: Walking Distance to Grocery Sto...
Average Apartment Costs in Beverly, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $795.