East Toledo, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Toledo, Toledo.
East Toledo has a population of 23,872 and an average Walk Score of 49. East Toledo is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Toledo, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverfront Apartments
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Units ***Utilities Included*** Conveniently located on the TARTA bus line
- 2bed 1 bath spacoius and clean apt with washer dryer hook up. Upper unit Duplex
- Lots of updates. New plumbing, electric, and heating. Hardwood floors, New kitchen and bath.
- 2-bed apt lower unit available nice neighborhood washer dryer hook up clean and spacious
- Remodeled 3-bed 1-bath full basment home !! Nice East Toledo Area
- This house has been remodeled new carpet,paint,tiles,bathroom.
- All new Carpet and Fresh paint ready for inspection,. Full Basement. Move in specials.
- 2-bed 1-bath - Full basment - 1 car garage Remodeled Home !! Must see
- 1209 Nevada St - 1209 1/2
- Toledo, OH - Apartment - $480.00
- 1022 Liberty - A
- 5-BED 2-BATH -FULL BASEMENT REMODELED HOME MUST SEE !! WATER INCLUDED IN RENT
- Completely remodeled home with new tile floors, new kitchen, entirely repainted interior, and brand new carpet in the bedrooms
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 full bath home with all wood floors throughout. Home has been fully renovated. Brand new rooof. Appliances included. Washer & Dryer Hookups. Very close to the future Marina District. Very nice quiet neighborhood.
Average Apartment Costs in East Toledo, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $485.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.