East Toledo, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Toledo, Toledo.
East Toledo has a population of 23,872 and an average Walk Score of 49. East Toledo is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Toledo, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverfront Apartments
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Units ***Utilities Included*** Conveniently located on the TARTA bus line
- Lots of updates. New plumbing, electric, and heating. Hardwood floors, New kitchen and bath.
- 2bed 1 bath spacoius and clean apt with washer dryer hook up. Upper unit Duplex
- 3-bed 1 bath full basement
- Remodeled 3-bed 1-bath full basment home !! Nice East Toledo Area
- 5-BED 2-BATH -FULL BASEMENT REMODELED HOME MUST SEE !! WATER INCLUDED IN RENT
- This house has been remodeled new carpet,paint,tiles,bathroom.
- Completely remodeled home with new tile floors, new kitchen, entirely repainted interior, and brand new carpet in the bedrooms
- All new Carpet and Fresh paint ready for inspection,. Full Basement. Very large and lots of living space. Move in specials. Hugh deposit reductions to qualified residents
- 2-bed apt lower unit available nice neighborhood washer dryer hook up clean and spacious
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $795
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1188 sqft, $750
- 1209 Nevada St - 1209 1/2
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $575
Average Apartment Costs in East Toledo, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $485.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $485. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.