Five Points, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Five Points, Toledo.
Five Points has a population of 19,890 and an average Walk Score of 59. Five Points is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Five Points, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Remodeled 3 bed 1 bath - CALL SUE FOR SHOWING 419-344-8311
- If you are interested in this property contact the property manager No emails please.
- Central Monitored alarm system , 1 car parking, dust to dawn light over parking area. Large back yard, spacious rooms!
- Large 3 bed rooom home with a bedroom/ with rec room in the basement, Water and sewer included. fenced yard. All the bedrooms are above average size. this home will not last so call today. Deposit Neg. 419-467-2634
- Immaculate 1 bedroom / lower unit apt.
- Spacious home with 2 large bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom, kitchen, dining room and living room downstairs. Full basement.
- 3 Bedroom Duplex - Down Unit - Deposit Negotiable! Recently remodeled - New Hardwood Floors, Updated furnace for heat efficiency, New Paint, Pets Allowed. Water included!
- Very spacious! 2.5 car garage. Large partially fenced . One way street, quiet.
- 4048 Peak - HSE
- Charming family home with tons of extras! Fence...
- Ready to move in, partially finished basement, 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage with opener, Large kitchen, Fenced yard
- 2538 Collingwood - HSE
- Cozy 2BR in West Toledo Available NOW!!!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $475
Average Apartment Costs in Five Points, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $850.