La Grange, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Grange, Toledo.
La Grange has a population of 14,935 and an average Walk Score of 57. La Grange is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Grange, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- CLEAN, CLEAN CLEAN
- Nice Unit. Call Mitch at 419-944-6812 or e-mail at Mitch@Stahlmail.net
- Spacious home with 2 large bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom, kitchen, dining room and living room downstairs. Full basement.
- *private laundry room with pay washer and dryer. *all newer appliances included *landlord pays hot water. *just blocks away from a very nice shopping center that includes a grocery store, a Kmart, a bank, and many other restaurants and shops.
- Spacious 3 bedroom with privacy backyard, newly remodeled interior, and central air. Section 8 wanted. Water included for listed Rent. Too Nice to Pass Up. Better hurry because it won't last long. Call today to schedule appointment!!!
- Very nice, spacious house. Fenced yard, 2 car garage, washer/dryer hookups.
- Central Monitored alarm system , 1 car parking, dust to dawn light over parking area. Large back yard, spacious rooms!
- Very spacious! 2.5 car garage. Large partially fenced . One way street, quiet.
- House has been completely remodeled. Everything New. Based on voucher water included.
- 414 Floyd St. # 3 Presented by Rick Popiolek of...
- 2115 Collingwood Blvd 114, Toledo
- 247 E. Oakland - lower
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $450
- 2538 Collingwood - HSE
- 171 Dexter - HSE
Average Apartment Costs in La Grange, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $465.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $670.