Ottawa, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ottawa, Toledo.
Ottawa has a population of 19,766 and an average Walk Score of 53. Ottawa is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ottawa, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- University Hills
- Kenwood Gardens
- Beautiful 3-bed possible 4 Bed home 1 bath attached garage - recently remodeled inside.
- If you are interested in this property. Contact the property manager at 4 1 9 - 2 7 6 - 70 34.
- $450 a month. Close to UT!! Move in Today!! Close to Bus Station.
- Remodeled 4-bed 1-bath Home with Garage CALL SUE FOR SHOWING 419-344-8311
- $475 / 1 bedroom Brick range duplex. Front unit only kitchen wall connect with your neighbor.
- This large house has an extra side lot, Finished Basement,Security System, master bedroom with private bath.External Security Lights,
- 3 bed, 1207 sqft, $350
- 1801 Pilgrim - HSE
- 2037 Joffre - HSE
- Free heat and water, large rooms, vinyl windows, appliances included, on-site laundry.
- 3 Bedroom, 1.5 bath - Kenwood Neighborhood
- Spacious Apartment with Park View at Toledo, OH
- 3140 Matson - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Ottawa, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $370. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $925.