South Side, Toledo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Side, Toledo.
South Side has a population of 20,809 and an average Walk Score of 48. South Side is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Toledo.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Side, Toledo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Briar Cliff Woods and Cambridge Woods
- Central city 3 BDRM-large master .Nice size LR/DR. Near bus stop. Rent/deposit $600+ all utilities. A must see!
- New Paint, New floor in Kitchen and new carpet in Dining room, Gloss finish hardwood floors in living room,Master bedroom has large walk-in closet, Attached 1.5 car garage, Two enclosed porches, fenced yard. 419-260-4221
- Beautifull 5- bed 2-full bath 1 1/2 home newley remodeled inside huge back porch!!
- 3 Bedroom 1 1/2 baths, full basement partually finished. Fresh paint and ready to move in. Photos being added today. 419-467-2634
- Beautiful house with garage and large gravel pull off. Lots of parking. Large back yard with fire pit and a pear tree.
- Very nice, large completely renovated. Views of the river. High ceilings, off street parking, new kitchen.
- Oak Hill-Airport Highway
- 3 BED 1 BATH 1 CAR GARAGE SOUTH TOLEDO HOME
- All new Carpet and Fresh paint ready for inspection,. Full Basement. Move in specials.
- Newly rehabbed with carpet, paint and appliances. Furnace has been recently repaired. Single family home with 3Br, 1Ba. Large lot (3600 sq ft) on quiet street
- New windows, nice size kitchen. Could have four bedrooms. Across the street from large park.
- This house has been remodeled new carpet,paint,tiles,bathroom.
- 4bdrm Ready to move in! 2 stories, , carpet throughout, gorgeous kitchen and bathroom, driveway and large backyard. SPRING Special!
- 1473 Western - Upper
Average Apartment Costs in South Side, ToledoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $495. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $415. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $575.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.