Troy Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Troy.
Troy has a population of 25,058 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Troy apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Towne Park
- Our apartment offers an unbeatable location in a peaceful setting just minutes away from shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our homes offer private entries, spacious floor plans, large picture windows, washer/dryer connections and central air.
- Resort Style Living right from your balcony
- Abundant Natural Light on Huntington Drive
- Under Construction Brand New 3 BR Townhome
- Stylish Kitchen on Hampton Place
- Cheerful Kitchen on Girard Lane
- 2 Bedroom Apartment Troy Ohio Near Dayton Ohio ...
- 3 Bed 2 Bath w/ Washer & Dryer Included
Average Apartment Costs in TroyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $615.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $540. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $599.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.