Whitehall Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Whitehall.
Whitehall has a population of 18,062 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Whitehall apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bel Air Court
- Big Walnut
- Wellington Woods
- Alexander And Etna Hamilton Plaza
- Shaker Square
- Whitehall Ranch
- 4 bedroom home in Whitehall for Rent
- 3 bed, 1073 sqft, $895
- Low rents, wall to wall carpets, newly painted. Central heat, large living room & large yards for kids & pets to play, Close to schools, shopping and public transportation and freeways. Washer & Dryer Hookups inside the units. Ample Parking.
- Alexander Hamilton - Etna Hamilton Plaza! at Wh...
- Utility Credit ~ No App Fee ~ Pet Friendly at C...
- Whitehall, Ohio Retail/Office Space - $475 A Month
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $650
- 2 Bedroom Garden With This Shocking Low Price! ...
- EAST AREA DUPLEX FULL UNFIN. BASEMENT/W/D HOOK-UP
Average Apartment Costs in WhitehallBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $399. The cheapest studio rent is $349. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $499. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1089.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $612. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $479. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1025.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.