Central Beaverton, Beaverton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Beaverton, Beaverton.
Central Beaverton has a population of 14,155 and an average Walk Score of 69. Central Beaverton is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Beaverton.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Beaverton, Beaverton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakview Village
- Murray Woods Apartments
- Valley Park Plaza
- Creekside Village Retirement Residence
- Lakeview Park
- Fountain Park
- Beautiful Westbrook!!
- 3 bed, 1840 sqft, $1,650
- 2 bed, 741 sqft, $695
- Fashionable 2 Bedroom Condo in Trendy Northwest...
- Sunset Station Apartments at Portland, OR
- Colony Court 2 Bd/2 Bth Condo $950 In Beaverton...
- Spacious 5 Bedroom Raleigh Hills Dayranch
- 3 Bedroom 1 1/2 Bath, 1157 Sq. Ft. at Cedar Hills
Average Apartment Costs in Central Beaverton, BeavertonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $660. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $865.