Central Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Point.
Central Point has a population of 17,169 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath ~ Single Story ~ Covered Parki...
- Central Point Duplex Available!
- Newer & quite 3 Bed, 3 Bath Townhome
- 1 Bedroom Apartment Only 635! at Mae Richardson...
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $750
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath Beautiful & Clean Upstairs Ap...
- Nice townhouse , located in a great Central Point area.
- Includes range, fridge, disposal, washer/dryer hookups. You pay electric, we pay water sewer garbage. Deposit payment arrangements available.
Average Apartment Costs in Central PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $565. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.