Southeast, Eugene Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast, Eugene.
Southeast has a population of 13,264 and an average Walk Score of 47. Southeast is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Eugene.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast, Eugene apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Four Seasons Greentree
- 3 bed, $950
- In The Heart of South Eugene!
- 5 bed, 1937 sqft, $1,590
- Corner lot duplex with a fireplace and washer &...
- 4 bed, 2528 sqft, $1,290
- 2 bed, 940 sqft, $800
- 2 bed, 824 sqft, $675
- 3 bed, 960 sqft, $995
- Darling well-maintained duplex close to everyth...
- Great 1 bedroom apartment close to LCC
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $895
- Campus Unit - Great Views And Trees All Around ...
- 1 bed, $525
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast, EugeneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $600.