Forest Grove Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Forest Grove.
Forest Grove has a population of 21,083 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Forest Grove apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3114 19th Place , Forest Grove
- 1/2 Off First Month With 12 Mth Lease
- 2701 N. Main St.
- 2218 19th Ave. # F , Forest Grove
- Small Cottage Close to Pacific University with ...
- 2 Bedroom Duplex in Forest Grove!
- 1810 Birch Street , Forest Grove
- 1714 Bonnie Lane , Forest Grove
- Single Level Duplex Close to Pacific University
Average Apartment Costs in Forest GroveBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $515. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $649. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1399.