Medford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Medford.
Medford has a population of 74,907 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Medford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 328 S. Central, Medford
- Brentwood Village
- Poplar Village
- 4 bedroom, 2 story on corner lot. Range, Refrig, carpets, mini blinds, fenced & gated back yard. Rent $850.00, Deposit $900.00. NO PETS, NO DRUGS. NO E-MAIL PLEASE REPLY BY PHONE ONLY
- Includes range, fridge, disposal, washer/dryer hookups. You pay electric, we pay water sewer garbage. Deposit payment arrangements available.
- Clean unit located in East Medford located close to shopping and restaurants. Convenient to hospital and schools.
- 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH DUPLEX RENT $615.
- Located near School
- 3 bed, 1859 sqft, $1,295
- Beautiful and Spacious Home for Rent
- 1 bed, $495
- Cute restored 3 bedroom cottage!
- Spacious Cottage Style Home
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in MedfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $112. The cheapest studio rent is $65. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $605. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.