Medford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Medford.
Medford has a population of 74,907 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Medford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 328 S. Central, Medford
- Brentwood Village
- Poplar Village
- Includes range, fridge, disposal, washer/dryer hookups. You pay electric, we pay water sewer garbage. Deposit payment arrangements available.
- 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH DUPLEX RENT $615.
- Upstairs Apartment Close to Providence Medical ...
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath ~ Single Story ~ Covered Parki...
- Spacious Cottage Style Home
- Free rent for May! Desirable Quite Northeast Me...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 763 sqft, $864
- 3 bed, 988 sqft, $650
- Summers coming and we have 2 pools!
- South Orchard Estates Home!
- Modern Styled Fully Furnished Home near Provide...
Average Apartment Costs in MedfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $125.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $635. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.