Medford Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Medford.
Medford has a population of 74,907 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Medford apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 328 S. Central, Medford
- Brentwood Village
- Poplar Village
- Includes range, fridge, disposal, washer/dryer hookups. You pay electric, we pay water sewer garbage. Deposit payment arrangements available.
- Our facility has a Computer Learning Center that is available to all residents - we have 7 computers with high speed internet for job search, social networking, school, etc.
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 976 sqft, $575
- 3 bed, $750
- Cozy Duplex for Rent
- Free rent for May! Desirable Quite Northeast Me...
- 2 bed, 958 sqft, $1,125
- 3 bed, 1144 sqft, $1,050
- Summer Home In Medford, Near Jacksonville
- Summers coming and we have 2 pools!
Average Apartment Costs in MedfordBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $450. The cheapest studio rent is $125. The most expensive studio price is $1850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.