Oregon City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oregon City.
Oregon City has a population of 31,859 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oregon City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Preserve Apartment Homes
- Pioneer Ridge
- Pet Friendly Townhome Water/Sewer/Garbage inclu...
- Beautiful Barrington Heights home
- Light & Bright Condo close to Mary S. Young...
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $550
- Lovely Newer Home with Carefree Yard Maintenanc...
- Gorgeous New Construction in Oregon City!
- Grand Riverfront Home with Floating Dock.
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2000 sqft, $1,525
- Newer Oregon City Upper Level Condo in Historic...
- Linwood Heights Condo with Views, Community Poo...
- Victorian 4-Plex, 1BR Apartment $595 at McLough...
- 1 bed, 720 sqft, $725
- Cancellation! Be Ho-Ho-Home For Christmas! At G...
Average Apartment Costs in Oregon CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $685.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $765. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1675.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1525. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1949.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3195. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $6000.