Oregon City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oregon City.
Oregon City has a population of 31,859 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oregon City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Preserve Apartment Homes
- Pioneer Ridge
- Studio, 24 sqft, $30
- Beautiful Barrington Heights home
- Linwood Heights Condo with Views, Community Poo...
- Lovely Newer Home with Carefree Yard Maintenanc...
- Cancellation! Be Ho-Ho-Home For Christmas! At G...
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $795
- 2 bed, 756 sqft, $995
- 1 bed / 1 bath rental
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1000 sqft, $825
- Pet Friendly Townhome Water/Sewer/Garbage inclu...
- 1 bed, 720 sqft, $725
- Grand Riverfront Home with Floating Dock.
- Light & Bright Condo close to Mary S. Young Par...
Average Apartment Costs in Oregon CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $685.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $765. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1675.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1525. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1949.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3797. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3195. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $4400.