Oregon City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oregon City.
Oregon City has a population of 31,859 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oregon City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Preserve Apartment Homes
- Pioneer Ridge
- 1 bed, 2000 sqft, $2,000
- Studio, 24 sqft, $30
- Rare 1 Bd plus Den/2 Bth CONDO at Park Place To...
- Grand Riverfront Home with Floating Dock.
- Wonderful location for this culdesac home in th...
- Charming Bungalow In Historic Oregon City - Spa...
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $550
- Fabulous 4BR Family Home
- Light & Bright Condo close to Mary S. Young...
- One Level! No Upper Neighbors! Quiet & Peac...
- Custom Luxury, Incredible space. Inviting locat...
- 2 bd/2 bath Great South Portland Apts on Golf Cour
Average Apartment Costs in Oregon CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $685.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1042. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $765. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1499. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6950.