Oregon City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oregon City.
Oregon City has a population of 31,859 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oregon City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Preserve Apartment Homes
- Pioneer Ridge
- Cancellation! Be Ho-Ho-Home For Christmas! At G...
- Light & Bright Condo close to Mary S. Young...
- Terrific West Linn Home Close to Everywhere
- Custom Luxury, Incredible space. Inviting locat...
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,695
- Rare 1 Bd plus Den/2 Bth CONDO at Park Place To...
- Grand Riverfront Home with Floating Dock.
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $550
- Charming Bungalow In Historic Oregon City - Spa...
- 2 bd/2 bath Great South Portland Apts on Golf Cour
- Pet Friendly Townhome Water/Sewer/Garbage included in Rent!
Average Apartment Costs in Oregon CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $685.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $765. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1475.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1647. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1499. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2747. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6950.