Oregon City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oregon City.
Oregon City has a population of 31,859 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oregon City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Preserve Apartment Homes
- Pioneer Ridge
- Fabulous 4BR Family Home
- One Level! No Upper Neighbors! Quiet & Peac...
- Wonderful location for this culdesac home in th...
- Rare 1 Bd plus Den/2 Bth CONDO at Park Place To...
- Ranch Style In the City! at Oregon City, OR
- Studio, 24 sqft, $30
- Custom Luxury, Incredible space. Inviting locat...
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,095
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $550
- Grand Riverfront Home with Floating Dock.
- 1 bed, 2000 sqft, $2,000
- Light & Bright Condo close to Mary S. Young...
- 2 bd/2 bath Great South Portland Apts on Golf Cour
Average Apartment Costs in Oregon CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $685.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1042. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $765. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1825.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2972. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6950.