Hazelwood, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hazelwood, Portland.
Hazelwood has a population of 23,466 and an average Walk Score of 65. Hazelwood is the #46 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hazelwood, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Russellville Commons
- Gateway Terrace
- Jackson Court
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $750
- 3 Bd / 2.5 Bth-Tri-Level-Pet friendly!!
- Nice 1 Bedroom Unit in SE Portland
- 2 Bedroom w/ Quick Access to MAX
- 2 Bd/1 Bth-Pet friendly-Fncd Yd-Att. Garage!
- Fully updated townhouse with April move-in spec...
- Cute Modern Condo, Water Sewer and Garbage incl...
- 11940 SE Ash St. ** Nice, Newer Apartment with ...
- 11620 SE Main St. ** Nice House with Garage! **...
- 113 NE 139th ** Charming House on Quiet Cul-de-...
- 423 SE 143rd Ave. #1 ** Nice Apartments in Smal...
Average Apartment Costs in Hazelwood, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $610. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.